LIVERY AND COMPONENTS
We are happy to deliver and provide the entire programme onsite at the Brunel University campus during May 2015 in London, UK, within the Business School over a period of 5 days for a maximum of 25 participants. The School successfully delivered such a programme to senior executives in June 2014 also. As such, this programmes includes all transfers from the airport to the campus, on-site accommodation, all main meals and refreshments, course material and an excursion as part of the scheduled course. We believe that this offering provides Al-Salam Group with a unique integrated and crafted programme of learning for its executives with a dedicated focus to informing day-to-day practices and supporting the development of its talent pool.
A suggested schedule is shown below which can be tailored to suit the needs of Al-Salam Group:
Each day will start with delegate arrival and refreshments from 9am with the sessions starting from 9:30am, with lunch scheduled for approximately 12:30pm for one hour and the day concluding by 5pm.
The programme will include and cover the following:
• Scoping, design and development of the course;
• Delivery of course content and all course materials;
• Accommodation on campus in the Lancaster suite;
• Meals (all breakfasts, lunches and one gala dinner);
• An offsite visit to the London Stock Exchange, “Inside the Markets” session
• All participants will also receive a certificate of completion from Brunel University indicating sessions taken as part of this programme. A separate certificate of completion from the London Stock Exchange will also be provided.
The programme does not include:
• all travel and visa costs to the UK for Al-Salam Group participants;
• any travel, health and medical provision or related insurance cover.
LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE
All delegates and additional Brunel Business School staff will be transported to the London Stock Exchange from Brunel in order to take part in a specially arranged sessions on “Inside the Markets” to learn more about the key participants in today’s capital markets and how they interact, from within the world’s leading financial centres.
Located in Paternoster Square, within the London “square mile” directly next to the historic St Paul's Cathedral, this half day session is an exciting and vibrant experience which includes the use of live market data and addresses topics such as:
• the flow of corporate information,
• the impact of internationalisation on the AIM market and
• common forms of market abuse and how this is dealt with.
Phase 1 - Development of the Programme
Brunel Business School has extensive experience of developing and delivering programmes of executive leadership and management development to and for executives from the GCC and surrounding region. However, we believe that successful programme outcomes arise from initially working together to tailor specific learning requirements. We would envisage confirming the above programme to Al-Salam Group’s specific needs as appropriate. The development may be achieved through a combination of face-to-face and / or virtual meetings to define the course structure and content.
Phase 2 - Roll-out and Delivery
This will involve delivering the programme as per requirements in Phase 1 above. The programme will be delivered on the Brunel University campus within the state-of-the-art facilities of the new Eastern Gateway building (the “home” of Brunel Business School).
Phase 3 – Event and Programme review
We will review the development intervention following the delivery phase 2 above, and provide responses and feedback as appropriate.
Copyright © مجموعة السلام القابضة.
Al-Murgab-Alsoor Street - Jasim Alasfoor Tower - Kuwait
Phone: (965) 22960777