Subsidiaries Companies : Aldossor International Company For Trading & Construction Sister
Almadina Investment Company
The Company holds some stakes and investments in some promising companies, mainly:
1.Al–Madina for Finance & Investment Company K.S.C (Public)
Al–Madina for Finance & Investment Company K.S.C (Public) was established in 1980, and on 27th April 2005 Al-Madina Co. began its activities as an investment company operating in the fields of investments, assets management and providing investment and advisory services for others.
• The company’s authorized and paid up capital is KD 40,706,523 distributed among 407,065,230 shares with a par value of 100 fils per share.
• Al-Madina Co. is a listed company on both Kuwait Stock Exchange and Dubai Financial Market.
2.Ekttitab Holding Company K.S.C (Public)
• Ekttitab Holding Company K.S.C (Public) was established in 1999, as a specialized company in the IPO’s Investments, Pre-IPO’s, and Private Placements Investments, taking advantage of the boom witnessed by the GCC economies, which had shown previously high growth levels.
• The company’s authorized and paid up capital is KD 31,862,423 distributed among 318,624,230 shares with a par value of 100 fils per share.
• Ekttitab Co. is a listed company on both Kuwait Stock Exchange and Dubai Financial Market.
Copyright © مجموعة السلام القابضة.
Alsalam Holding Company
Al-Murgab-Alsoor Street - Jasim Alasfoor Tower - Kuwait
Phone: (965) 22960777